Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bill or Blog II

This month is kicking my ass, work wise. Of course, it would be the same month as we get news overflowing on all fronts: nascent civil war in Iraq, Feingold's Censure resolution, Conyers' impeachment resolution, not to mention the increasingly loud implosion of the hard-right as it eats itself alive over the prospect of getting it's ass kicked at the polls come November (assuming, of course, that the Democratic Party can actually get its rhetorical act together and make a coherent, non-apologetic, non-tea party polite case for why we should throw the bums out; a big assumption.)

So I've not been able to write much. That's disappointing to me. But it's that or piss off a judge. No way am I going to do that.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Hey Shanikka, I think I'm in the same boat. Sometimes it's hard to make time for blogging. Anyway, hope all is well.

-Deano

 

Post a Comment

<< Home